The Number One Israelite Christian Content Creator: 30 Years Fighting the Hotep Ultra Hoax
The Number One Israelite Christian Content Creator: 30 Years Fighting the Hotep Ultra Hoax — this is the story of Israel Doctrine, the debates, the history, the opposition, and a journey that stretches across decades.
In this episode, I break down my perspective on the Hotep Ultra era, the rise of the conscious community online, Israelite Christian teaching, and the battles over biblical identity that helped shape my platform. This isn't simply internet beef. It's about documenting a history that I believe has been overlooked, challenged, and sometimes misrepresented.
For 30 years, I've stood on Israel Doctrine and argued that Scripture must be the final authority. Now I'm opening the archives, revisiting the debates, examining the personalities and movements involved, and telling my side of the story.
If you remember the Hotep era, conscious community debates, Sa Neter discussions, Hebrew Israelite debates, or the rise of YouTube Streets, join the conversation.
Subscribe for Israel Doctrine, biblical teaching, debates, history, accountability, and YouTube Streets commentary.
🎙️ New to streaming or looking to level up? Check out StreamYard and get $10 discount! 😍 https://ift.tt/xFoam6v
via YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWMTwPsHiSA


0 Comments